Monday, March 31, 2014

How Much Did Kailyn Lowry and Javi Marroquin’s Dream Wedding Cost?

Fans of Teen Mom 2 finally got a chance to see Kailyn Lowry and Javi Marroquin's wedding during this week's episode, and believe us, it was worth the wait. Despite the fact that Kailyn and Javi were already married when they said their “I Dos” in front of family and friends (they got hitched in a small courthouse ceremony last season), having a blow-out wedding felt official — and definitely solidified their bond as husband and wife. Despite the fact that it cost thousands of dollars…

"We emptied our savings account for this wedding because I knew that no matter what happened to my life, this is my one and only wedding that I will ever have. And it turned out to be everything I wanted it to be," Kailyn explained during MTV's Teen Mom 2 after-show. But does this mean that Kailyn doesn't think her OG marriage to Javi was important?
"Our first marriage ceremony I was reading my vows, repeating after the judge and I still cried. I cried because I was like 'OK, this is real life,'" Kailyn said. "But I think overall when we got married in front of everyone, it made it seem so much more real."

One of the most emotional aspects of Kailyn's nuptials was the participation of her son, Isaac, who got to watch as his mom married the man of her dreams. "I saw Isaac for the first time in his tuxedo and I about died, I just started crying and I couldn't control it and I was crying before I walked down the aisle with him," Kailyn revealed. "And then when we got to the end with the officiant, Isaac grabbed both of our hands and held our hands through the entire ceremony. And he was like 'you listen to her' he said. He was whispering to me. That was probably the best moment of my life. Was Isaac. It was awesome. It was so awesome."
Kailyn's wedding might have drained her bank account, but it sounds like it was worth every penny. She'll cherish these memories for the rest of her life, just like our DVRs will.

What did you think of Kailyn and Javi’s dream wedding? Tell us your thoughts below!


No comments:

Post a Comment