Thursday, July 18, 2013

Leah Messer Asks God For Answers — Is There Cause For Concern?



Leah Messer lives a charmed life as Teen Mom 2's resident West Virginia Mountain Mama, but she and her ex-husband, Corey Simms, struggle daily with their daughter Aliannah's ongoing health problems. Ali suffers from a mysterious developmental disorder that has yet to be revealed to MTV's audiences (hopefully we'll find out more during Teen Mom 2 Season 5), and it looks like Leah and Corey just got some bad news.

The once-happy couple were spotted filming at a hospital with Ali, which isn't cause for alarm in itself. After all, Ali has frequent doctor's appointments and therapy sessions! However, a recent tweet from Leah definitely has us on edge.

"Angry is how I feel..." Leah tweeted on July 17. "No explanation. I hope this is your will god and someday you can give me an explanation. #NoWords."

Though Leah didn't confirm that she's referring to Ali's health in her tweet, her mom's response made direct reference to this little lady.

"Sis I wish I had the answer for you all we can do is be there," Momma Dawn tweeted. "I love you baby. I would give my live to make Ali 100%."

Leah's tweet is definitely alarming, and it's hard to gauge whether Ali's suffering a developmental setback, or whether something far more serious is going on. Check back in with Wetpaint Entertainment for more updates, and keep Leah and Ali in your thoughts.

Source: Wetpaint

No comments:

Post a Comment